Monday, September 20, 2010

Los Reyes Mexican Restaurant (Kennesaw, Georgia) - Mexican

Los Reyes Mexican Restaurant
Category: Mexican
777 Townpark Ln NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144
(770) 420-9181
http://www.losreyesrestaurant.com/


Every once in a while, you may stumble into a place where your expectations are low but then after you leave, you are more than pleasantly surprised. It's kind of the same feeling I had when I saw Batman Begins. I was all "Batmaned" out from the ridiculous sequels after the first Batman with Jack Nicholson. I was very close to being done with Batman all together. The only reason I went to see this new Batman was because I am kind of a nerd for comic book movies.


Well, on today, I am a nerd for Los Reyes!!!!!!



(THAT'S NOT ME BY THE WAY!!!!)

The first thing that turned me into a Los Reyes Nerd was the Margaritas. They were exceptionally well made and trust me, I know what a good margarita tastes like considering I get one almost everywhere I go. Secondly, I had the sizzling fajitas for dinner and they were several notches above what you may get at a Chili's or your normal chain Mexican Restaurant like On the Border. Matter of fact, that was the best sizzling fajitas I have EVER had!!! (Disclaimer: I do not go to a lot of Mexican Restaurants but I will start to in an effort to give you better insight) In addition to that, I recommend this amazing white cheese that we got on the side for the fajitas that was extra soft and tasted a lot different than the processed cheese you may get at another place. Similarly, the onions, red and green peppers were different as well as they seemed unusually, unbelievably fresh. Thirdly, they had a Mexican Band that I never thought I would see other than on Heartbreak Kid or The Three Amigos.



Los Reyes took "The Foodie" and I by storm and we went two times in two weeks only to drink two pitchers of margaritas in two weeks......... Oh, and to eat. lol!!!!! Both times were great and I have no complaints.

(A) - Good Margaritas and Good Soft White Cheese

Happy Eating,
Dario "The Average Man" Mobley

No comments:

Post a Comment