Thursday, April 1, 2010

Vickery's Bar & Grill - Midtown - Atlanta, GA

Vickery's Bar & Grill - Midtown - Atlanta, GA:
Categories: Southern, American (New)
Neighborhood: Midtown
1106 Crescent Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
(404) 881-1106
http://www.vickerys.com/

DARIO " THE AVERAGE MAN" WRITES:


I have been to Vickery's twice for Sunday Brunch and they offer a $10-12 buffet style brunch with endless Mimosas. Yeah, the word Mimosa sounds like something cool but when I found out that it is just orange juice and Champagne, I kind of realized that it is just a cool name. lol!!!!! Still, I usually drink the cool named, want to be cool but not really cool drink whenever I go to brunch.




Anyhow, the buffet usually consists of grits, eggs, sausage links or patties, bacon, french toss, mixed fruit and biscuits and gravy. In the two times I was there, I liked the food. The wait staff is really friendly and it is usually all guys who are "extra friendly" if you know what I mean. Nonetheless, it is fun and I would go back again and if you are looking for a good price buffet brunch, this is the place. the only issue is parking but other than that, I give it a B grade.

Happy Eating,
Dario "TAM" Mobley

No comments:

Post a Comment