Monday, September 14, 2009

Tijuana Flats (Altamonte Springs,FL) -Mexican

Tijuana Flats
Mexican
(407) 478-5974
2401 W State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32779-3694
(407) 478-5974
www.tijuanaflats.com

Ah, Tijuana Flats.  Not sure I understand the appeal, but maybe it was a case of just ordering the wrong thing.  It's no secret that I'm a die-hard fan on Chipotle - from the soft taco's bread to the white cheese to the awesomely seasoned steak - and it's hard to find a good steak taco to top that.

However, I found my steak taco at Tijuana Flats to be extremely disappointing.  The steak was too salty, the taco was nothing special and the cheese was average.  I did enjoy the restaurant's original concept of a try-any-hot-sauce-you-like bar, which I think is an obvious big-hit with the hot-sauce lovers.



I do love my steak tacos...a lot - and I recommend, if you're in the Atlanta area, you stop by Tin Lizzy's for some of the amazing and affordable variety.  And if you're anywhere in the U.S. near at Chipotle, then you already know what the deal is. :)



Always hungry,

Angela "The Foodie"

No comments:

Post a Comment