Thursday, October 21, 2010

Toscano & Sons Italian Market(Atlanta, Georgia) - Ethnic Food Grocery

Toscano & Sons Italian Market
Category- Ethnic Food, Grocery1000 Marietta St NW # 106
Atlanta, GA 30318-0524
(404) 815-8383

www.ToscanoandSons.com

Imagine what it would be like to eat the same exact sandwich two to three times a week...for more than a year. Most people would begin to loathe that sandwich and dread having to eat it again. This isn't the case for me.


I go to Toscano & Sons at least twice a week for lunch to have the market's delicious Porchetta panini (with seasoned roast pork and fontina cheese). Because I've been getting the same sandwich for so long, the owners know me by name and know what I'll order before I say anything.

Why have I not grown sick and tired of this sandwich? Because it's amazing. And on the rare occasion that I try one of Toscano & Son's other paninis, I find I love them too (just not as much as the Porchetta).

And the paninis are all under $5, which is a bargain lunch for what you get.

I give my favorite sandwich shop an "A" for great food, reasonable prices and awesome owners.

The Foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment