Monday, August 2, 2010

Cafe Intermezzo (Atlanta, GA) - Coffee & Tea, Bars, Desserts

Cafe Intermezzo
Categories: Coffee & Tea, Bars, Desserts
1845 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Neighborhood: Buckhead
(404) 355-0411
http://www.cafeintermezzo.com/


I have a friend of mine that pointed something very important to me when I was living in Kenner, Louisiana.  For those of you who don't know where Kenner is, Kenner is a city in Jefferson Parish and a suburb of New Orleans. The population is about 70-80K. It is about 15-20 miles west of New Orleans. Yeah, this friend of mine who is from Kenner by the way, walked into my apartment and had a drink from my bar. As he was having a drink, he looked at me with a straight face and said, "Dog, why do you have a bar with no bar stools?" (proper Kenner voice). I was amazed and shocked because when I looked down, I realize I did not have any bar stools. I did not know what to say so I said nothing because I wanted to avoid any further embarrassment because if he found out that my bar was actually an upside down dingy Wal-Mart TV stand that my roomate in Michigan had left on purpose, I would not have ever lived it down. So my response was just, "Come on." (Not my actual response...I actually get that from Party. Party is my friend's name by the way. Why is he party? Long story...............)


Anyhow, how does this relate to Cafe Intermizzo? When The Foodie and I went to Cafe Intermizzo, we could not find anywhere I liked to sit (I am a notorious unhappy seat area person) so we choose a spot in the corner with some "high ass" stools. Aside from the high stools, Cafe Intermizzo is actually a cool place. It is quiet and you can get every kind of desert you can imagine. We had our own little personal area, some desert and enough space and noise control to have a good conversation. I most definitely will go back. If you are looking for a quiet place that serves drinks and deserts, Cafe Intermizzo is the place. I would definitely recommend it as a "chill spot to hang out with friends.

(A) Nice Spot to Chill, Drink and Eat Some Dessert

Happy Eating,

Dario "The Average Man" Mobley

No comments:

Post a Comment