Monday, August 23, 2010

Laseter's Tavern at Vinings ( Atlanta, GA) - Bar

Laseter's Tavern at Vinings
Category: Restaurants
4355 Cobb Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30339
(770) 850-8570
www.laseterstavern.com/


This was one of about six places that The Foodie and I visited as we embarked on our "Second Annual Once a Month One & Done One Drink Minimum Tour".

 Laseters's Tavern was one of those places that had that Neighborhood Friendly Bar atmosphere where all the customers seem to go regularly. The Foodie ordered a beer and I had my customary "Can you Concoct Me A Sweet Caribbean Drink". Of course the Foodie looked on in embarrassment like always and of course I sat there like I have never done that before. Anyway, that was one of the two exciting and funny things that happened at Laseter's. The other was this weird old guy who ordered a Crown Royale on the rocks, a water with a lemon and a Michelob Ultra. This guy had already kind of struck me as weird with his "slick back old guy hairdo" and his tone of voice and with the unique mixture of drinks, I was sure he was weird. He kind of reminded me of William Forsythe except he was not wearing glasses.


Anyhow, I probably won't ever go here again but not because it was bad or had bad service or anything. It was just one of many places I found on my drinking tour and the rules are we can not duplicate any bars on this Atlanta Wide Tour. lol!!!!

(B-) -  Neighbor Bar Feel With the William Forsythe Guy

Happy Eating,

Dario " The Average Man" Mobley

No comments:

Post a Comment