Friday, June 19, 2009

Babette's Cafe (NE Atlanta,GA) - French, Italian & Mediterranean

Babette's Cafe
French, Italian & Mediterranean Cuisine
(404) 523-9121
Inman Park and Poncey Highland Neighborhood
573 N Highland Ave
NE Atlanta, GA 30307
http://www.babettescafe.com/

DARIO " THE AVERAGE MAN" MOBLEY 6-29-2009:

I went to Babette's Cafe at a time when I was on my "Atlanta Brunch Tour". I wanted to have brunch as many times and at as many places that I could. I even realized that I was going to a lot of great restaurants and only eating brunch there. With Babette's Cafe, the brunch and overall feel of the restaurant was so outstanding that it just made me want more. Babette's Cafe is like The Dave Matthews Band in two ways. The first way is if you have never had it before, at the very least, you will ask,"What is that?" The second way that it is similar to DMB is that the more you listen to it or eat it, the more you want it.




Babette's Cafe is like The Dave Matthews Band.






"The Foodie" and I both had omelets here. I also had a side of cheese grits. Here is what we had per the menu:

SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS, ONIONS AND CHEDDAR
with homefries and toast $9.00

SPINACH AND GOAT CHEESE
with homefries and toast $9.25

All I can remember about what I had here was that it was great and I had absolutely no complaints. The food was great and the atmosphere was quite outstanding and I got to drink Mimosa's and have an intimate conversation with "The Foodie". The service was also quick, efficient and outstanding. (Did I just use outstanding twice in one paragraph?) The prices were very good too!!! I will give this restaurant thumbs up for brunch and I am definitely going to return for dinner. My grade is below:

A- Great Food, Great Service and Great Atmosphere

Happy Eating,
Dario " THE AVERAGE MAN" Mobley

No comments:

Post a Comment