Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dario "Average Man" Mobley Profile

Well, I am guessing that you may want to know a little about me. Even if you don't, I will give you a short bibliography. My name is Dario K. Mobley and I live in a suburb outside of Orlando, Florida called Altamonte Springs. I was born in New Orleans "The Big Easy". I lived there for 24 years until I graduated from the University of New Orleans in Electrical Engineering. I moved to one of the most unusual places in the United States. I will give you a second and let you take a guess........................Did you guess? Well, if you did, I guarantee you were wrong. I moved to Missoula, Montana. No, I did not ride a horse to work and I was one of maybe 100 or so black people in the town. Well, I am assuming you figured out that I was black by now. Anyhow, it is a long story about how I got there so I won't get into that. Anyhow, I lived there for about two years and then I moved to the Midwest state of Michigan. I lived in Lansing and Jackson for about 1.5 years. Then I got transferred with my job to Augusta, Maine for 6 months where Apple Bee's was fine dining. However, Portland, Maine has some really good restaurants. Wow, I must love the states that start with the letter "M". I am not moving to Mississippi though. Anyhow, I hated Maine (except for the fresh lobster of course) and had to get out of there so I moved back to New Orleans. I lived in New Orleans for a year and moved to the Orlando area which brings me to where I am now which is working in Altamonte Springs as an Electrical Engineer.Anyhow, the way I came up with this idea to start a blog is through my D'Mari. That is the FOODIE. I was visiting Atlanta to see her and she took me to a lot of great restaurants. That is where I realized that I might be a partial foodie no matter how lame that sounds. Anyhow, the great food re-connected me with a few things. Firstly, I am from New Orleans and anyone who has ever been there knows that New Orleans Cuisine is probably the most unique food in the United States if not the world. Consequently, I blended that experience into my head and came to the realization that I do know what good food is supposed to taste like. Well, at least I know what fresh and good seafood is supposed to taste like. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this blog and it gives you some insight into some great restaurants and some horrible restaurants I have visited throughout my life. I plan to visit more and more and as I visit them, I will take you on my journey throughout this blog

Thanks,
Dario " The Average Man" Mobley

No comments:

Post a Comment