Friday, June 19, 2009

Einstein's (NE Altanta, GA) - New American, Breafast & Brunch

Einstein's
New American Cuisine plus Breakfast & Brunch
(404) 876-7925
Midtown
1077 Juniper St
NE Atlanta,GA 30309
http://www.einsteinsatlanta.com/

DARIO "THE AVERAGE" MAN 6-25-2009:

"The Foodie" and I went to Einstein's for brunch. I would say it is a typical, fancy Atlanta brunch place. It had a real unique personal arrangement with their lobby and the menu was interesting to the point where I scanned it 5 of 6 times before deciding on what I was going to eat. Before I got involved in "Atlanta's Secret Brunch Subculture", I had never thought to put certain foods together like salmon and bagels, eggs and sour cream and shrimp and grits. However, now that I have eaten at enough of these brunch places, I welcome the eclectic menu's and high prices if the food is good. The food here was pretty good. Here is what I had:

SMOKED SALMON OMELETTE
Cream cheese, caviar, chives, creme fraiche, choice of side

I had the cheddar grits as a side and that worked for me. I can't remember what "The Foodie" had but this was the exact time that I believe 'The Foodie" started to take notice of my weird habit of "Semi-Good Ordering" on interesting menus. "The Foodie" seemed very interested to taste my dish and the dish was seemed to deliver for her. I found it very interesting in how they put it together with the cream cheese, caviar and chives. It was a strange blend of taste but it worked for me. The only issue was that the caviar did not add anything to it except extravagant presentation. Other than that, it was good. My grade for Einstein's is:

B - Good Food, Interesting Menu & Good Setting

Happy Eating,
Dario "THE AVERAGE MAN" Mobley

No comments:

Post a Comment