Friday, June 19, 2009

Chipotle (Atlanta,GA) - Fast Casual Mexican

Chipotle
Fast Casual Mexican
(404) 869-7921
Buckhead North
3424 Piedmont Road
Atlanta, GA 30305
http://www.chipotle.com/


ANGELA "THE FOODIE" SAYS:


All I can say is BEST STEAK TACOS EVER! I've spoken with people who say Willy's or Moe's is better, but I can only assume it's because they haven't tried the steak tacos.

They're so good, I reward myself by going to Chipotle. Having a bad day? I tell myself to go to Chipotle. And without one near my house, I try and stop at one every time I'm within a five-mile radius.

What makes it so great? The steak is amazing, not like the crappy steak you get at most taco places (I love red meat more than most). Plus, the soft-shell tacos aren't rubbery or hard...it's really soft-taco perfection. And the cheese is to die for! I wish I could find one similar at Publix.

The icing on the cake: Chipotle actually has a conscience and uses naturally-raised pork, chicken AND beef. Talk about setting a great example for the casual food industry.

You also get to watch as your food is made, which is great for me since my orders tend to be on the pickier side: I get steak tacos with light sour cream and extra cheese with nothing else. I'm a meat and cheese kind of gal.

Dario's first experience as Chipotle wasn't as enlightening as mine, but I feel I'm partially to blame because I had talked it up so much, I'm sure he thought it would be the holy grail of tacos.

All this typing has made me want Chipotle...

Always Hungry,

Angela

DARIO "THE AVERAGE MAN" SAYS:

Yes, it is true that my first experience at Chipotle was not like sex like "THE FOODIE" had made it sound. It is similar to the first time you may watch a movie that someone pushes so hard that you are kind of expecting for it to not live up to expectations. It is kind of like the movie Step Brothers. All of my friends were so in awe of Step Brothers that the first time I saw it, it came off to me as, "Ummmm, it was good but it is definitely no WHAT ABOUT BOB?". What about Bob is the funniest movie ever by the way. Anyhow, let me get back to Step Brothers. The more I watched it, the funnier it became so I purchased it and it is really hilarious. Note to people: If you see a movie first, don't build it up as if it should automatically qualify for the "GREATEST MOVIE AWARD". Let your friend or family decide for themselves and if it is a really good movie, it will speak for itself. My typical response is, "I won't say anything about it. Just go and see it". If they go and see it and they still don't like it........... well, maybe they are just stupid. lol!! Move on and let them soak in a poor state of bad movie judgement. Damn, that joke was corny as hell. Anyhow, that is how Chipotle is. It gets better and better every time you eat there and one day you are going to find yourself going (watching) to Chipotle (Step Brothers) once or twice a week until you get fat from the lack of exercise. My grade is below:

A - STEP BROTHERS IS GOOD AND SO IS CHIPOTLE !!!!!!

Happy Eating,
Dario "The Average Man" Mobley

No comments:

Post a Comment