Thursday, June 18, 2009

Red Rock Canyon Grill (Orlando, FL) - Southwest & American

Red Rock Canyon Grill
South West & American Cuisine
(407) 363-3933
Pointe Orlando
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
http://www.rrcanyongrill.com/


DARIO "THE AVERAGE MAN" MOBLEY 6-22-2009:

I visited here before I went out to dinner to Roy's Restaurant. It has a nice covered outdoor patio that worked really well for us because it started to rain. The bartender was an extremely nice guy. We started to talk and he let me know that he was moving to the Cayman Islands in two weeks. This guy was so nice that he pulled out his drink menu from the Cayman Islands and made me a drink off of that menu. I can't remember what drink it was but if I did remember, would you want that drink anyway? Anyhow, We only had the Shrimp Cargot as an appetizer but the IT(initial taste) test graded out really well. I plan to go back to this place to have a full meal very soon folks. That is all that I can give you on Red Rock Canyon Grill but stay tuned for more:

A- Just Had an Appetizer But it was Great!!!!!!

Happy Eating,

Dario" THE AVERAGE MAN" Mobley


ANGELA "THE FOODIE" SAYS:

"Average Man" and I had a great time here, primarily because of the awesome outside bar, a cooler day in Orlando (thanks to a brief rainstorm) and a great bartender. For a three-hour span, we were pretty much the only people sitting at the bar, and that definitely added to the fun. And when you're in a touristy city like Orlando in a part of town mostly only out-of-state visitors go, there's also interesting people watching. The Shrimp Cargo (shrimp prepared the same as snails in Escargo) was good and flavorful, but in the way anything with garlic and cheese on it tastes great...not a new creation, but very tasty. I'm sure we'll be going back for a Pt. 2, so stay tuned on other menu items.

Always hungry,

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment