Monday, June 29, 2009

Restaurant Eugene ( Atlanta, GA) - American

Restaurant Eugene
American Cuisine
(404) 355-0321
Buckhead
2277 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30309
http://restauranteugene.com/index.html


DARIO "THE AVERAGE MAN" MOBLEY 7-2-2009:


Have you ever been in an intense debate and realized that the person you are arguing with is making very valid points also? After the exchange is over, you go home, let everything sink in and then state to yourself in the confines of your home,"Wow, that guy had some good points." This is always one of those eye or ear opening experiences for you because you realize that even though you are passionately pleading for your cause, sometimes things are just not set in stone so both views can be simultaneously right. I know you have done or witnessed this before. Come on, you have definitely seen this happen before. Okay, do you remember this?













"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."











That was his side of the argument. I know you guys remember this:



"We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons -- the very weapons the dictator tells us he does not have."



That was his side of the argument. A debate in which both parties may be right is so common that both of these presidents got into an argument that had "more than strong counter arguments" against them. Consequently, I have devised a little list for you that can never be debated against. It is 100% factual and you will never go home with that bewildered feeling of "debate failure" ever again.


1) Titanic is the highest grossing film ever:


http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegross?region=world-wide












2) Bill Gates is still the richest man in the world:

http://www.forbes.com/2009/03/11/worlds-richest-people-billionaires-2009-billionaires_land.html











3) Halle Berry is the most beautiful 42 year old that you will ever see










See, these facts are NON-DEBATABLE!!!!! They are undeniable!!!! If you engage in an argument about any of these topics, you will simply not lose. This is what I consider the Veal Sweetbread at Restaurant Eugene's to be. It is an absolute, undeniable fact that this is the best single item that I have had at any of the restaurants I have been to so far.

"The Foodie" and I went to Restaurant Eugene and the food simply blew us away. Restaurant Eugene is an upscale, expensive place but it delivers in every way. The setting was gorgeous and we were seated in a high booth that was very comfortable and unique. The waiter was excellent, super informative and the food was out of this world. Here is what we had:


veal sweetbreads, duck egg, bottarga and green garlic


Georgia Shrimp
Georgia Corn, Torpedo Onions, Hakurei, Bok Choi, and Ham Broth


levain crusted snapper, white shrimp, soft grits, scallion


Actually, now that I think about, Restaurant Eugene was not that expensive because I had the Sunday Super which includes an appetizer, entree and a desert for $29.95. I actually forgot what desert I had but I know it was good. They usually give you two appetizers and two entrees to choose out of. It is actually a pretty good deal. The food was SUPERB and I am definitely going to go back very soon. Their is something called the Chef's choice for $65 and $85 dollars and it is a sample of what the chef wants to serve you. I think it contains an appetizer, 3 small entrees and a desert. I can't wait to do that. When I do that, I will be sure to write a follow up review. My grade for Restaurant Eugene is:


A- GREAT SETTING, AMAZING FOOD AND GOOD PRICES


Happy Eating,
Dario"The Average Man" Mobley

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I was wondering what Halle Berry had to do with a restaraunt. Way to bring it home.

    ReplyDelete