Friday, June 19, 2009

TOP FLR (Atlanta, GA)-Mediterannean

Top Flr
Mediterannean Cuisine
(404) 685-3110
Midtown
674 Myrtle St.
Atlanta, GA 30308
http://www.topflr.com/

DARIO " THE AVERAGE MAN" MOBLEY 6-29-2009:

Well, The Top Floor was okay to me. The first thing I noticed about the Top Floor was the type of building it was in and the inability to find parking. We had to park pretty far away to get to this place. However, I must say this is a very unique looking restaurant from the outside. It almost looks like a double apartment with two floors. It is kind of hard to explain but here is a picture below:




























I know it looks kind of run down in the picture but it is really unique inside. We sat upstairs and it was very intimate and different with a dark setting and the tables. It sort of had the feel for me of my own personal dining area. However, our table was pretty wobbly so that kind of ticked me off. Anyhow, I was not impressed by the food. Here is what I had:

Entrees:

PIZZA - Chorizo, Roasted Onions, Oaxca Cheese, Tomatillo Cilantro Relish ….. 12

Hangar Steak, Lavender, Brandy Green Peppercorn Demi ….. 13

Appetizers:

Lamb Skewers, Daikon Taziki, Cauliflower Couscous ….. 8

The pizza tasted like it was frozen. It was not very good at all. The Lamb Skewer appetizer was so uninspiring that I had to ask 'The Foodie" what we had for an appetizer. However, Top Flr is a place that can suck you in and makee you want to stay for a while because it is so secluded and intimate. However, the food was real good. When I go to eat, I am looking for food that will make me want to slap someone. This was not that kind of place.




The food DID NOT make me want to slap someone.




My grade for Top Flr is:

(C) - Average Food With Unique Restaurant Setting


Happy Eating,
Dario "THE AVERAGE MAN" Mobley

No comments:

Post a Comment